track by track:
1. anschnallen (fasten your seat belts)
2. regards to some outside
3. zeit (time)
a collage using voice-samples about time. "save your time on the time-bank".
4. freiheitssuche (looking for freedom)
5. biance (rosa brille) (bianca (pink glasses))
a love-song thrue "pink glasses". i didn't wanna kick it off the album as it is a very beautiful song in my opinion - just don't listen to the naive lyrics.
6. delta-kinder (delta-children)
some weird collage. just let it confuse you.
7. der schrei (the scream)
the lyrics for this track were written by thomas pielecki for his punk-band notdurft. as he was a friend of mine i made a tribute-sampler for him after his death and so i had these words that were left-over from him. there was no music for it yet, so i did this in memory of him. it's about yearning for death, showing the darkest side of tom.
8. in my dreams tonight - part ii
9. never go back (a-version)
11. das dritte kind (the third child)
12. don't drag me down
this is my second cooperation with mf swamp lamp gives fever (a.k.a. mighty janni).
13. schwarzmalerei (paint it black)
14. inner stranger (hidden mix)
a remix of the title track from my first album.
15. am fünften tage tot (dead on day five)
dr. heinrich hoffmann wrote a classic book for children's entertainment "der struwwelpeter" which has a lot of horror-scenes in it. the most terrible are all cut together here. stories for children about burning kids, cut off thumbs and starving to death. i liked these stories when i was little...
16. lieber deine stimme (prefer your voice)
cheesy love song.
17. schick mich in die einsamkeit (send me into loneliness)
18. jaja (meat-mix)
one very old track from the days when i started to make music. it was planned to appear on my first album already, but it was to crappy and so here's a remix, slowed down, new beats, new samples.
19. what is to do (love-lets-wait-mix)
this is a remix of a piss köpex-song. i took a short guitar-sample and re-recorded the vocals.
20. never go back (e-version)
alternative version to the song above.
Uploaded by Mars Galliculus on